Thursday, January 1, 2009

How to use this site

This site is a blog, so the latest playground reviews appear at the top of the main page with older ones filed below and on previous pages.

You can search the site using key words such as "woodchips" or "water parks". The search box is located at the very top left of the page. We are in the process of making sure that all posts have the right key words, or labels as they are called, so that the right playgrounds appear when you search- bear with us on this it'll take a little while longer (this was written at the beginning of June).

All of the playground reviews are in alphabetical order listed by their location. This is to be found in the right hand column lower down on the page.

There is a map showing all the reviews below the list of reviews.

Please let us know about any problems or inaccuracies at victoriablog@yahoo.ca

4 comments:

  1. wow! This is a great site, you put alot of work into it, I especially like the maps and photos. My 14 month old is now at the age where she needs a lot more playtime outings each day but I often don't know where to take her.Very helpfull site! (Two thumbs up) Coffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't thank you enough for this site. I have just moved here and my 8 year old daughter was climbing the walls. I promised to take her to a park every day. I have been at a loss on where to take her and have just stopped at random parks that I saw while driving. This site allows me to view many playgrounds and make a decision about which ones I would like to EXPLORE with her. Many thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Great site!! One suggestion, and I'm not sure if this can be easily done, but it would be great to be able to pick out the top rated parks and be able to rate them according to whether they are suitable for toddlers or older children. Eventually, I'm sure, we'll see many of the parks close to us but if we're going to make a special trip I want to make sure its a good one.
    thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic site! Thanks so much for creating this. I will be visiting Victoria in August with my two young nephews from Japan and this site is exactly the sort of guide I was looking for. Now I just need to find a similar one for pools and beaches.

    ReplyDelete